Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Speech Language Pathologist
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center’s (PVHMC) outpatient pediatric clinic, Milestones Center for Child Development, is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to join their multi-disciplinary team. Located in Claremont, CA, Milestones is a state of the art, pediatric clinic that serves children from birth to 18 years of age focusing on early intervention and acute care pediatric services.
PVHMC is seeking an SLP to work full time at our Claremont location.
Essential functions include:
• Provides accurate diagnosis, referrals, and follow-up treatments for all patients
• Determines appropriate assessment and/or intervention objectives
• Plans and implements appropriate treatment plans for patients, including family education and home-based interventions
• Completes all documentation within the time frames specified.
• Follows medical model and appropriate discharge planning according to PVHMC and ASHA guidelines
• Minimum of a Master’s Degree Communicative Disorders
• Currently holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) or has filed an approved plan for the Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY)
• Currently holds a California license in Speech Language Pathology or has filed an approved plan for the RPE (Required Professional Experience)
• Current Pediatric and Adult First Aid and CPR certification
To apply please visit our web-site at www.pvhmc.org and apply to Req. 8420
For more information contact our recruiter:
Drug Free Workplace